At Nobu Hotels the health and safety of our guests and team members is paramount. For over 25 years we have proudly served our guests the highest quality product in an exceptionally sanitary environment as you would only expect with raw fish headlining our menu.
As the situation surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to unfold, we want to assure you that our priority is to ensure the safety, health, and wellbeing of our guests, staff, and associates. We are closely monitoring the advice issued by the public health authorities and the national government to create and implement protocols, procedures and preventative measures to maintain the highest health and safety standards possible.
Our hearts and thoughts go out to the people who have been affected by this unprecedented event. We appreciate the healthcare workers, local communities, and governments who are on the front lines working to contain the coronavirus.
POLICY RELATING TO TIER 2 ANNOUNCEMENT COMING IN TO EFFECT ON 3RD DECEMBER 2020
As per the current government guidelines, diners for indoor groups are to be limited a maximum of 6 guests and must be joining us from one household (which also applies to business related meetings). Diners for outdoor groups are to be limited a maximum of 6 guests and can be made up of multiple households.
Between 23 and 27 December, these rules will still apply, as per government guidelines (“You cannot meet your Christmas bubble in any other indoor setting, such as a pub, hotel, shop, theatre, or restaurant”).
Guests dining with us in Nobu Portman Square or The Lounge can only enjoy drinks pre or post dinner at their allocated table, as per their reservation. Guests wishing to visit Nobu Bar for a drink must order a substantial meal with their drinks, and bar stools can only be used when ordering a substantial meal.
In line with the test and trace policy, kindly note that the lead booker must be able to provide the full names of each member of their party, along with their contact information upon request.
Should you or any of your party display symptoms of Coronavirus prior to your reservation, we would respectfully ask you to get in touch to cancel your booking.
PROTOCOLS, PROCEDURES, AND PREVENTIVE MEASURES
We now find ourselves in a new world due to COVID-19. As we move forward and begin to welcome our guests and team members back to our hotels and restaurants, the journey will be further tailored with precautionary hygiene protocols directed by the local health organisations and government authorities within each of our destinations. You are our family, and we remain resolute in striving to continually provide to you our Nobu guest experience through our heartfelt kokoro service.
At Nobu Hotel London Portman Square, we will be implementing the following precautionary measures, and will continue to evolve them in accordance with guidelines issued by the local and national health authorities:
- Guest & Employee Health: Antibacterial hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout all areas of the hotel, with additional signage throughout reminding everyone of important health and hygiene protocols such as handwashing and physical distancing. Physical contact will be minimised as much as possible, and we will provide access to a doctor 24/7 to provide medical assistance as needed.
- Employee Protocols: All of our employees will receive thorough training on our enhanced protocols, in addition to training on identifying any flu or virus-like symptoms and following a firm procedure on reporting to a medical official. Employees will also receive training on global standards of sanitation set forth by third parties such as Ecolab and Cristal Standards. In addition to ongoing training, employees will be closely monitored for any symptoms (including a temperature reading) on a daily basis, and will be required to wear the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) based on their roles and responsibilities.
- Cleaning Protocols and Sanitation:We will use cleaning products as prescribed by Ecolab- our approved and certified cleaning hygiene company- and standards that meet EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) guidelines as well as Environmental Health here in the UK, and are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. Whilst our deep-cleaning programs are thorough, we will increase the frequency of this as well as disinfecting all common areas, public spaces and guest rooms (in addition to back of house areas) with an emphasis on high-contact surfaces such as front desk check-in counters, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms, room keys and locks, ATMs, handrails, tables, gym equipment, dining surfaces, seating areas, and more.
- Physical Distancing: Guests and employees will be instructed to practice physical distancing by standing 2 metres away from other groups who are not travelling with them; this includes while standing in lines, waiting for elevators (including limited capacity), or walking throughout the hotel. Additionally, furniture placement throughout all common areas and back-of-house will be rearranged to allow for increased spacing, including redesigned layouts for meetings and events.
- Guest Experience: Every step of the guest journey has its own set of defined protocols that will ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees, while maintaining the level of service that you have come to expect. This includes our in-house transfer company, luggage disinfection, a pristine check-in process, strictly enforced hygiene practices and physical distancing throughout the spa, salon, fitness centre and more.
- F&B: We will continue to reinforce our internationally recognised methods of identifying and managing food safety related risk, including Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP), and adhering to strict global brand standards in addition to third-party standards such as Cristal Standards.
Contact us via email or phone number: +44 (0)20 7208 6000 | email@example.com